Search through the library's books, DVDs and articles from a variety of databases all at once with the Library Search box! You'll be able to save your research into folders if you'd like.
- Search your topic in the library search bar.
- If you see the word "Guest" in the top right corner of the search results page, that means you have not logged in yet. If you click on the word "Guest", you will see an option to sign in. Click on the "Sign in" button to log in using your SEU username and password.
3. Once you find an item in your search results that you would like to save to your research folder, click on the thumbtack icon to save this item.
4. When you want to look at your saved items, simply click on the thumbtack icon in the top right corner of the screen next to your name.
5. From your saved items list you can view your saved research items. If you would like to add labels to your saved items to organize your research, you can do so from the "Add Labels" button beneath each saved item.
6. If you would like to remove an item from your saved items, simply click on the "Unpin" icon.