The Munday Library has two scanner options:
1) Use the HP scanner located in the computer commons
2)Use the photocopier located in the copy room to scan, then e-mail documents
COPIER SCANNER Instructions
- Place document to be scanned in feeder facing up or on glass facing down.
- Select "SEND" button
- Select "EMAIL ADDR ENTRY" button.
- Press "EMAIL ADDRESS" box to bring up keypad. Type in email delivery address, Hit "OK" button.
- Hit "OK" button if email address is correct.
- Touch "blue bar with recipients email delivery address", Hit "START" button to scan and deliver document.
- Place item to be scanned face down on scanner (the top of the document should be facing toward you), then close lid.
- Logging in to computer will activate scanner. From the Scanner pop up select "AUTO SCAN"
- In the next pop up screen under "SAVE SETTINGS" you will have the option to name your file, select a save format type (ie. tiff, jpeg, pdf) and save to destination. Click apply when settings have been chosen and then click on "OK". Item will be scanned and sent to your chosen destination.
If both scanners are occupied or if you would like to scan something at home, you can try out the Android/iPhone app called CamScanner.CamScanner is a free app that uses your camera phone to take a scan like photograph of your document and converts it to PDF for you.