Learn about campus resources and services for all St. Edward's University faculty.
The Munday Library is a hub of knowledge and information and a calm environment for studying. Visit the Library in person or online to
- Get help with research (via chat or walk-in)
- Get access to videos, books, scholarly journals, databases, and more
- Use one of the 150 computers available for students, staff, and faculty
- Print for free (black and white only; for color printing, contact the Copy Center)
- Check out Digital Media Center equipment during library hours
- Use the quiet study areas available on first and second floor
- Make an interlibrary loan request to borrow a books or article that the Library does not have
In addition to research assistance, the Munday Library is available to support course instructors through Library Instruction, subject liaisons, placing items on reserve and booking media for classroom use, and resources on copyright and posting materials to Canvas. Visit the Library website’s Services for Course Instructors page to learn more.
- Consultations and observations for individual instructors
- Programs for departments and schools
- Learning communities and reading groups
- Peer-to-peer teaching exchange
- Workshops, seminars, and faculty circles
- Orientations and support for new faculty
- Awards for outstanding teaching
- Resources, including the CTE library, website, and blog
The Faculty Resource Center (FRC) assists faculty with technical and instructional design needs. Development of classroom materials from consultation to production is available. Assistance with integrating technologies into courses, multimedia project development and using the Internet in education are primary focuses of the FRC personnel. The FRC facilities houses high-end technologies which includes 7 iMac workstations with dual boot OS X and Windows 7, flatbed & film scanners, audio and video editing equipment, B&W laser. Faculty have access to the FRC 24 hours/seven days a week with the use of their SEU ID. Staffing hours are 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
The faculty and professional writers at the Writing Center are available to help faculty in all disciplines with their own writing projects, crafting writing assignments, and encouraging their students to utilize the Writing Center. For more information, visit the Faculty page on the Writing Center website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.